Halloween has come alive at your local Goodwill! With creative ideas for costumes and spooky-good prices, Goodwill is your one-stop-shop for unique DIY costumes.
“The trend we are seeing for this Halloween is DIY,” said Christine Butler, director of donated goods for Goodwill of Middle Georgia & the CSRA. One of Christine’s favorite parts of the Halloween season is seeing our shopper’s creativity shine through with their DIYed costumes from the oodles of clothing and accessories Goodwill offers.
Goodwill is the place to shop in Middle Georgia and the CSRA for creating unique and perfect Halloween costumes this season – while staying within your budget! Maybe you have part of a costume or some pieces that have potential when you put them together. Bring photos of what you have – and your imagination – and we can help you create your “boo-tiful” Halloween costume!
Halloween at Goodwill is for everyone!
- Adults putting together costumes to wear to their grown-up Halloween parties and costume contests
- Teens dressing up for Spirit Week celebrations and themed football games
- Parents creating the cutest costumes for kids who’ll be trick-or-treating, some for the first time
- People staying home to hand out candy when the doorbell rings! Who will you BE when you open the door? Surprise those trick-or-treaters with a costume of your own!!
“Parents creating the cutest costumes for kids who’ll be trick-or-treating, some for the first time”
Goodwill Industries predicts the most popular costumes this year are:
- Pirate – Find swashbuckling shirts, sashes, boots and earrings.
- Cute little critter – We have masks, tails and ears for whichever critter you choose to be!
- Flapper – The flapper costume has been popular the past few years, too. Goodwill has gloves, stoles, shoes and dresses to create that Roaring 20’s look!
- Witch – We have a huge selection of witch hats and boots, as well as solid-color and black dresses to choose from.
- Princess – Of course, the princess costumes are always a favorite!
GoodwillWorks to make your Halloween a one-of-a-kind experience!
Not only will you be the most creatively-costumed character at your ghoulish event, but more than 86 cents of every dollar spent in Goodwill of Middle Georgia & the CSRA stores is re-invested in Goodwill’s life-changing mission to help people go to work.
So when you buy a costume, someone local builds a career.